The Bed and Breakfast Experience
Most importantly - You are staying in an Irish family home where you will:
- Experience the warm & friendly welcome of the Irish people
- Draw on the local knowledge of your host and their family
- Enjoy the unique one to one experience, where more time is spent with you the visitor
- Learn more about local Irish traditions and culture
- Benefit from the convenient locations in towns, cities and the countryside across the island
- Get real value for money
Make the most of the Bed & Breakfast Experience in Ireland and use this website to plan for a relaxing and fun-filled break:
- Get out there and enjoy the wild beauty of the Irish countryside with a angling, golfing, walking, horseriding or cycling and much more - see our country and farmhouse properties.
- See the sights with a city break in Dublin, Galway, Cork or Belfast…great places to visit all year round – our town houses give you the town and city feel.
- Properties are now classified, choose from Approved, 3*, 4* and 5* homes offering you an Irish experience at the level of standard and service you require.
How visitors rate the Bed and Breakfast Experience
- Most overseas visitors to Ireland choose B&B accommodation exclusively for their holiday here.
- The latest consumer research shows that the level of personal care and friendliness experienced by overseas visitors staying in B&B’s is exceptionally high (Fáilte Ireland – Ireland’s national tourism body) .
- The feedback from domestic visitors shows that they find B&B’s “to be more informal and welcoming, flexible, rich in local knowledge, improved in terms of quality and standards, and good for experiencing home made food”. (Fáilte Ireland).