Why Stay in a B&B?
Top Reasons to Stay in a B&B in Ireland
Most bed and breakfasts are owned by the B&B operators themselves, who usually live on the premises. It's natural to expect that B&B operators who live in their own B&B's will bring a different perspective to the job than someone who works a shift behind a hotel reception desk and then goes home and forgets about the customers left behind.
At B&Bs, "customers" are truly guests, and it shows. Our B&B owners will gladly help you find the best restaurant in town, the best pubs, point you to the best tourist attractions and local amenities and much much more.
Many B&B depend on word-of-mouth recommendations. Combine those two factors and it's easy to see why B&B owners go out of their way to make sure your stay provides some great memories of Ireland.
6 Great Reasons To Choose B&B Accommodation
- Good, reasonably priced accommodation, widely available
- Inexpensive with a good atmosphere. Personal touch with a local flavour
- Staying with Irish families and getting to know the people, culture and landscapes
- Freedom to decide where to stay. A variety of different town, cities, countryside and farm locations
- Quality of food - often sourced locally with regional specialities, enjoy the Full Irish Breakfast cooked with local produce.
- Enjoy the true Irish Family Welcome.